Office Cleaning Checklist
This is our standard office cleaning checklist. Additional items can be added at the customers request and must be agreed to in writing.
At beginning: Check handbook for any requests (if applicable)
Office and reception area:
* Remove, wash and dry mugs and other crockery. Put away in cupboard.
* Remove any visible cobwebs
* Vacuum all floors, incl. door mat, ensuring you get into all corners and under desks.
* Dust/wipe all desks (customer to ensure staff tidy desk space to make access easy)
* Empty bins and replace bin bags
* Wipe clean and disinfect door handles.
* Hoover landing areas and staircases
* Wash and disinfect floors (incl behind the door)
* Scour and clean toilet bowls and sinks (incl taps) with appropriate materials
* Sanitise and clean toilet seats, cisterns and exterior of toilet bowl
* Replenish toilet roll (customer to supply unless otherwise agreed)
* Wipe clean any mirrors
* Clean exterior and interior of microwave oven (if applicable)
* Wash up and clear sink and draining board
* Refill kitchen towels, hand wash and washing up liquid as required (customer to supply unless otherwise agreed)
* Empty bins and replace bin bags (customer to supply unless otherwise agreed)
* Wipe exterior of kitchen appliances (kettle, toaster etc)
* Hoover and mop floors
Weekly/Monthly Cleaning (if applicable)
* Dust all surfaces (desks, displays, top of wall hangings/pictures, light fittings, filing cabinet, skirting, monitors, keyboards, PC mice, tops of computers (inc. towers), tops of radiators, air conditioner, window sills/frames, wall clocks)
* Wipe skirting boards, painted surfaces (i.e. cupboard doors below displays)
NEVER USE CLOTHS USED IN THE BATHROOM/TOILET FOR CLEANING THE KITCHEN OR VICE VERSA!
Use different colour cloths for kitchen & bathroom